Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Being punished,can't play on the comp.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BitsyGirl996's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,I'm being punished,so I can't play on the computer.I'll be back in a week or so.Miss you all!ttys!!!

  2. #2
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    When you come back, you will definately have to give details of your crime. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]frown.gif[/img] I am sorry, but we could all use a break from the computer sometimes. I bet you will get lots of things done and even find some fun things to do that you had forgotten about. I hope you have a great week and I will look forward to seeing you when you get back! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Miss you!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BitsyGirl996's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom and I talked it over:Here is the story:
    I have been so crazed about ags latley,all I do is play on the computer!So,my mom said when my chores wern't goingl ike they were suppossed to,she said I couldn't play on it.I talked about it w/ her,and she said that when she comes home,If it looks really good,I can play on it!So,I did!I swept,did laundry,washed dishes,washed counters...phew!!!LOL!So,I guess I can play on it now!

  6. #6
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Glad to see you back so soon. Good work! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It sounds like you have a really reasonable Mom. I am glad you were able to earn back your computer privileges. It sounds like the two of you have a terrific relationship. I am glad you are back! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member BitsyGirl996's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We do.Thanlks,everyone!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •